Thursday, March 9, 2023

report text: debt

yesterday, i forgot my wallet at home, it sucks, i cant buy food from the bazaar, so i decided to use the cheesiest strategy to solve this practical problem.. DEBT! here, i know i know, i shouldnt let people know that i have a debt, but i dont care. so I borrowed like 15k from satya to buy some food, and so we just vibe with it and go to the bazaar, in the class, as soon as satya realized, he was fasting but he ate the thing, and yeah, i dont know, its funny i think, and then after school, im hungry again and decided to get money from my friend, its albani, i borrowed 21k from him to buy a chicken wings with cheese on top of it, it was worth the spent. then, we all go to our lovely tutoring class: ganesha operation, while we're in a physic class, i texted my sister, if she's gonna pick me up, she has to bring 21k and 15k separately because the debt are coming from two different person, and as soon as she picked me up, i paid my debt, and how nicely, albani said "no, its okay, you can just not pay it!" but surely im not gonna do it, what kind of human am i for not paying it, oh yeah by the way, i paid that debt with a "debt" money from my sister which as soon as we get back home, ill pay it. then, we got back home, paid the debt with ease, knowing damn i am a terrible person for doing the debt thing, dont do this at home, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hirohiko Araki My Idol

My idol is Hirohiko Araki, he is a manga artist, the most well-known for his long-running series “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure”, which began it’...