Thursday, August 25, 2022

The About Me Ever.

Hey It's me, the based guy ever, try to guess my name. Anyway I live in Bandung, which I wouldn't specify my house address too specific cause some of you might put a pipe bomb in my mailbox. I was born in Cimahi on 5 May 2007, I know I'm still a literal kid, but who cares.

I love my petit chou-fleur, cry about it. Also check out the band AC/DC, they have some fire songs and guitar solos of course, my favorite songs they have are probably "High Voltage" being the first, "Ballbreaker" being the second, and "Rising Power" being the third... perhaps? I don't know, their songs are evenly awesome, it's hard to choose which one is the best, AC/DC is just too good, hence I love rock songs and also playing guitar and bass (I'm very bad at it).

I like to play Terraria and Team Fortress 2 in regular basis, I guess I can call it a hobby? no? anyway the other hobby is programming silly stuff, but are useful... most of the time... for instance, there are a bunch of stuff that are really boring if you do it manually, so I made a program to automate them, yeah... pretty cool, ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hirohiko Araki My Idol

My idol is Hirohiko Araki, he is a manga artist, the most well-known for his long-running series “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure”, which began it’...